Finger post signs are a traditional choice for navigational signage and offer a modular design that can be configured to your exact specifications. Finger posts are comprised of a ground-planted post and a number of fingers that point towards the direction of travel. You can specify the size, number and direction of each finger, as well as the letter style and colour of your post and fingers (we can powder coat both for long-lasting outdoor use that’s incredibly low maintenance). This is a classic sign style and we offer a hardwearing and modern twist on a signage classic. Finger posts are ideal for a whole host of uses including pedestrian wayfinding around large sites with multiple buildings, hospitals, country parks and town centre signage.
- Typically arrives within: 1 week
- Configured to your exact specifications
- Customise the direction of your panels
- Variety of sizes, colours, and finishes available
- Installation services available
- Design service and mockups available