What is wall branding?
Wall branding are self-adhesive vinyl graphics that can be applied to most wall surfaces that have been properly prepared.
Can I install my wall branding myself?
Yes – just follow these instructions and you should have your wall branding up and looking fabulous no problem:
- Ensure the wall surface is as smooth and flat as possible by rubbing it down – even fresh paint has texture so don’t miss this stage out.
- Ensure that the wall surface is free from any form of dirt, dust, grease or contamination.
- Use masking tape to get your wall branding into position. Once in position, peel off the backing and apply the wall vinyl carefully to the wall.
- If you have any air bubbles, use a squeegee to gently remove them, taking care not to damage or stretch your wall branding.
- Do not touch the vinyl or place furniture etc against it for 24 hours so it can fully adhere to the wall.
I would prefer not to install my wall branding myself, can you help?
Yes! We have a team of fully trained, fully insured installers who work across the UK. Their work is guaranteed and they are a great option for large and complicated installations, or if you have no experience working with self-adhesive vinyl.
Is there a size limit for how large my wall branding vinyl can be?
No, we can print vinyl window branding as large as you would like, but your graphic may be split into sections. Print width is dependent on the type of vinyl that you have ordered for your window graphic. Please leave instructions if you have a preference on how your large window graphic is split. Industry standard roll widths for all three wall branding vinyl are 1350mm.
How do I measure up for my wall branding vinyl?
Measure the area that you want your wall branding to cover and enter this in the relevant section on our order page. Please note that we advise you to order your vinyl with an excess of a few millimetres to account for surface variations. We also advise that your finished vinyl has an excess of 3mm to account for factors such as trimming, lamination and the effects of temperature.
I need assistance designing my wall branding, can you help?
We can! We have a team of graphic designers who can work with your existing design/branding assets, or create a fresh new look with your wall branding using your guidance.
Can wall branding be cleaned?
Yes, very easily – just use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive cloth to keep your wall branding in tip-top condition.
I’d like to use wall branding in a busy area, will it scuff and scratch easily?
No – we use high quality vinyl that is both scuff and scratch resistant and should remain free from blemishes if properly cared for.
What format should I supply my artwork in?
Please read or full guidelines for supply artwork.
Can you colour match my wall branding to my brand colours?
Yes – our printers produce CMYK images so artwork supplied in this format will have the colour values stated. We also offer a personalised colour matching service on request.