We were asked by our client Hall & Co, to help them in their transformation of an unused listed building into modern flexible office space.
Bank Chambers is a characterful Grade II listed building and was built in 1868 for the Bank of Stockport and the building maintains many original features including stained glass windows, marble columns and three security vaults.
Part of our brief was to create contemporary signage that was also in keeping with the character of the building.
We designed, manufactured and installed a mix of signs ranging from building plaques, illuminated signs including projectors, and door signage using raw metals in keeping with the huge vault doors.
The works took approximately 4 weeks to complete from initial survey, through manufacture, to final completion and installation was carried out over two days.
Items installed include: